Research on Malaysian Bloggers

The Survey for Blog Readers and Bloggers is closed. Thanks for your participation!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Completion of Data Collection

Data collection of the research has come to an end. I have 1540 respondents (English version - 1364; Malay - 176) for my online survey. There were 3 sets of faulty data which I deleted, so right now I have in my hands the end result of 1537 blog readers, of whom 852 are bloggers.

Qualitative data collection also came to an end about 2 weeks ago, with 11 people interviewed. 10 were bloggers, and I also managed to talk to Steven Gan of Malaysiakini.

Currently I am busy analyzing information from the survey database. I'm also working on the actual manuscript, but hardly at a breakneck speed considering my tight deadline. *grimace*

I will post a summary of the findings here after I submit the thesis. First draft will hopefully be ready by mid January.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home